Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Attempted Robbery on Polow Da Don!


Recently Polow da don was in a situation were he was the victim of an attempted Robbery were some men came at him outside of the studio Here is the responce from Polow about the situation .

Yall heard about the situation last night? "Haha" They thought they came to> rob me, but I have heart and I have God shawty... Nah these crack head ass> niggaz I guess called themselves robbing me, but we> robbed them...... I wasn't scared I was mad. I was likes "these dumb ass> weak ass niggas"..... Niggas don't get it.... you gone have to shoot me> because until then, I dont belive you. I am a MAN.... and 9 times out of> 10 a nigga calling himself a Robba, a Thug or a Gangsta is a cover up for> being too weak(weather it be physically, spiritually or mentally) to be a> man. It's hard to learn how to be a MAN... Luckily my teacher stuck with> me....Thanks Dad, I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Kids...> "Do you know where your father> is right now?"

No comments: